News: Alpine PXA-H800 - The Ultimate Processor
- Tuesday 31st May, 2011
Drawing inspiration from the highly acclaimed F#1 Status heritage, Alpine’s all-new PXA-H800 high-end audio processor integrates seamlessly with Alpine Mobile Media Stations for the ultimate multi-channel audio / visual system. Or, for those who wish to retain their factory head unit the PXA-H800 has six speaker-level inputs, two Ai-Net connections, two optical digital inputs and six channel RCA inputs which means you’ll have no problem adding components for front and rear seat entertainment. And of course, the sound quality will be of the highest standard.
The PXA-H800 utilises only the best Audiophile-grade components. Four Wolfson K-grade 24Bit DAC’s, found only in professional grade recording systems, deliver high precision reproduction with an ultra-dynamic range, rich musical detail and harmonics. What’s more, its two SHARC 32-Bit Floating point DSP’s and 24-Bit A/D convertor offers high quality RCA inputs and 114dB dynamic range from connected analogue devices to precisely reproduce sound with zero degradation. A 6-layer Black PCB offers greater heat dissipation, better resistance from electromagnetic interference and better component density.
Alpine’s advanced PC software suite features IMPRINT EQ, which can completely overcome the acoustical problems present in every vehicle interior. It optimizes the sound stage, tonal balance and definition automatically. After the auto-tune is complete you can manually tweak the settings letting you make detailed audio adjustments and allowing for numerous settings to be stored on the computer for later selection.
Alpine’s Product coordinator Warren Smith says “The PXA-H800 is a quantum leap forward in engineering, offering a sophisticated hardware and software combination that meets the system integration requirements of modern day vehicles and satisfies even the most discerning audiophile enthusiasts”.
- 31-band Graphic EQ per channel (front L/R, rear L/R, centre, subwoofer: 10-band), Gain -12dB to +12dB
- Parametric EQ (front L/R 10-band, rear L/R 10-band, subwoofer 5-band, center 10-band),
Q 0.5/1/1.5/2/2.5/3/4/5, Gain -12dB to +12dB
- 8 channel auto/manual digital time correction (0 to 20ms, 0.05ms steps)
- Basic functions Touch Control Ready with IVA-D511E, IVA-D800E, INA-W900E, IVA-W520E
- MediaXpander Plus
- X-Over: Digital HPF/LPF (Slope 0/-6/-12/-18/-24/-30/-36, Gain -24dB to 0dB)
- 6-channel RCA Input
- 2 Ai-NET Inputs
- 2 Optical Inputs
- 6-channel Speaker Level Input
- 8-channel configurable RCA Output (4 volt)
- USB port for computer setup via included Sound Manager software
- Includes microphone and USB cable
- Dolby Digital
- Dolby PRO LOGIC II
- Includes 5.5m Ai-NET cable
- Gold-plated RCA connectors
- 32-Bit Floating-point SHARC DSP x 2
- Wolfson 24-Bit D/A Converters x 4
- Euphony Sound Enhancement
- RUX-C800 required for full operation
The PXA-H800 has an RRP of $899, and the accompanying RUX-C800 Controller RRP of $299.
For more information contact your nearest Alpine dealer call 1300 ALPINE or visit the MEA Industry Directory.
Alpine Electronics Australia website: www.alpine.com.au